Computer and Gadget Training
Thursdays from 9.30am until 12.30pm Saturdays from 10am until 1pm. £3
At the William & Patricia Venton Centre, Contact Reception on 01323 638474
We can help with:-
- Selling and buying on Ebay (with your own device for secure information purposes)
- Facebook, setting up your own free account and keep up with relatives, connect with old friends, see their photos and videos.
- Print off your holiday documents, tickets, using our printer (extra small charge for this service).
- Set up your tablet, ipad and laptop.
- Set up and use your email and new devices.
- Downloading new, free apps on to your device.
- Setting up and using your new smart phone.
- Help and advice with your broadband.
- How to download pictures from your camera and basic use.
- Using and utilising the cloud.
- Using Kindles, for reading computer books. Sourcing free books to download.
- Setting up new gadgets and devices, must bring controls and batteries.
- Skyping, contact your friends and relatives here and abroad for free on video communication.
- Using the internet and search chains.
- Search your name meaning and origins, cheaper deals, compare the market set up etc.
- Anything else you may suggest, bring along your enquiry or book with reception.