Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine for all
Feeling under the weather? Got a pain that won’t go away?
Why not book in for an appointment with Carlos?
Thursday – £20 for an hour treatment
Acupuncture is effective in treating most conditions presented at a GP’s surgery. It can also be used alongside conventional medicine.
What can acupuncture treat?
- Asthma, Rhinitis, common cold, bronchitis
- Stress, anxiety, depression , insomnia
- Digestive problems
- Stroke recovery
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Meniere’s Disease
- Bladder dysfunction
- Frozen shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- Sciatica, back pain, knee pain
- Osteoarthritis, rheumatism
- Infertility, Gyneacological disorders
- Impotence, Prostatis, Incontinence
Carlos is a Member of the British Acupuncture Council and member of the A.T.C.M. the bodies that regulate acupuncture and Chinese Herbal medicine in England.
Contact reception on 01323 638474 to make an appointment.